Roles Channel Operations and Programs
Annual Package 75,000 - 100,000
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Education Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Channel Program Specialist will be responsible for the regional deployment, enablement and communication of the Entrust Channel Partner program – PartnerPlus. The role will have a thorough understanding of the Entrust Program and work closely with partners throughout each stage of the partner journey, including partner recruitment, onboarding, management and support. The Channel Program Specialist will be the voice of our partner and provide data and insights into what is needed in the region for a Best in Class Channel & Alliance Program for the organization. The role will support partners that sell the Digital Security and Payments & Identity Portfolios in the Entrust PartnerPlus Program,
The role will be the regional advocate and evangelist with partners, channel sales and regional leadership team. The person will be required to be a strong collaborator and be able to work cross functionally across the organization, as part of the responsibilities also include gathering and gain alignment with the regional teams and functions at Entrust. Building brand awareness, education and adoption of the Entrust Channel Program and supporting channel enablement tools is a critical component of this role, as brining partners onboard with the program and new tools and resources will be a KPI of defining success.
The Channel Program Specialist will collaborate with marketing, sales, segment product marketing and finance as part of the channel throughout the partner journey, including partner recruitment, onboarding, management, and support. This role’s contributions will support Entrust in achieving regional channel sales goals and the channel program strategy by driving partner interest and loyalty, and adoption of the Channel Program.
- Entrust Channel Program regional evangelist to drive the adoption of the Entrust Global program. Ability to clearly articulate the benefits and criteria of the program and work with key partners throughout the year
- Works closely with internal stakeholders and partners on ensuring that the program drives partner interest and loyalty and incents and motivates partners by driving key sales behaviors, competencies and metrics.
- Channel Enablement – Evangelize, educate, promote and drive adoption of the channel enablement resources, including Partner Central, training programs both technical and sales, channel sales success kits, and other tools and resources delivered.
- Partner Central – educate and inform partners of the portal including the portal enhancements and other key deliverables as rollout.
- Entrust Incentives – Assist in Incentives Program administration and management
- Manage operational aspects of MDF (Marketing Development Funds) in cooperation with Field Marketing and local Channel Account Managers
- Build quarterly channel program plans with regional stakeholders (marketing and sales) input for driving the awareness and adoption of the Global Channel Program for regional rollout success of the programs and channel enablement tools
- Inform, educate and collaborate with both partners and channel sales during the partner onboarding and management phases in completing the agreement and business documentation process, annually. Process also includes working with channel sales and partners when they are interested in expanding their portfolio offering.
- BS/BA Degree in business management, marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years marketing and/or channel marketing related experience, authentication, security or physical access control a plus
- Proven and verifiable track record in driving key initiatives across an organization
- Must be adaptable with the ability to work effectively and efficient in an environment that is coming through a tremendous shift in culture and organizational change.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills.
- Must be a collaborative individual, who can work as an individual contributor along with being a manager and a leader.
- Have “Can-do Attitude” and look for opportunities to streamline and implement new processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – Spanish language skills an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
For more information, visit www.entrust.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.