Roles Channel Sales
Experience 8 Years +
Education Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Ribbon is looking for an innovator to develop global systems integrator alliance partnerships to address the enterprise market. The role will focus heavily on recruiting these partnerships and building joint offerings to target enterprise customers in NA. The successful candidate will exhibit solid experience working with global systems integrators that are strategically focused on driving enterprise cloud adoption and selling compute and storage cloud solutions.
The National Alliances Manager, Global System Integrators will be a key contributor to Ribbon’s overall sales strategy as we look to build out a network of Global System Integrator Alliances to help scale our IP and optical transport business with enterprise customers over the next 3 to 5 years.
This individual will be responsible for building and executing upon a strategy that ensures field alignment and sales through new SI Alliances. Proficiently initiating and driving the activities needed to develop offerings that combine Ribbon IP packet and optical transport technology with SI Alliances’ cloud offerings is critical to the success of this role.
• Quickly become familiar with the Ribbon packet and optical transport networking portfolio.
• Be immersed in the Network-As-A-Service space and the trends that are moving enterprises from traditional IPVPN connections to direct connect as part of an SI’s existing cloud offering.
• Identify and lead the SI Alliance prospecting and recruitment efforts based on channel mapping of Ribbon solutions with SIs’ cloud strategy and customer base.
• Be deeply engaged with SI Alliances’ vertical consulting teams (i.e. Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare, and other Large Enterprises) and horizontal (Networking, Cloud, Security, Digital) leadership teams to drive strong field level engagement and produce meaningful pipeline development across multiple enterprise segments.
• Ensure formalized relationship alignment with broad coverage to drive deep executive relationships across new SI Alliance partners to ensure rich sponsorships of Ribbon as a strategic Cloud Partner for the SIs.
• Define and communicate Ribbon’s value propositions to SI Advisory and Professional Services organizations.
• Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the partner’s current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion where Ribbon products may be suitable.
• Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Coordinate development of required sales and marketing materials.
• Train sales resources within SIs’ organizations and their selling communities
• Forecast sell thru revenue accurately.
• Serve as internal champion for SIs as related to feature, marketing and operational needs to support the SI partners success.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working with the Global SIs.
• Considerable experience and established contacts within large SI organizations such as IBM, Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro, Deloitte, Dell, HP, PwC, or others.
• Experience selling network solutions for Optical Transport and Switching, IP Backbone, and Data Center Infrastructure.
• Significant experience launching and scaling a Global SI recruitment and go-to-market program – theoretically and tactically.
• The individual must exhibit qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence Ribbon’s Sales, Marketing, Product Management and the CTO’s Office to support SI Alliances strategies.
• Ideal experience also includes a background in the sales and consulting side of the business. Experience in cloud direct link as-a-service space would be highly desirable.
• Exposure to the packet and optical channel ecosystem.
• Candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the aptitude to develop and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
• Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Sound business acumen skills and ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed organization.
• Proven history of exceeding SI Alliance/Channel sales quotas.