Roles Channel Marketing
Annual Package 75,000 - 100,000
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years5 Years
Education Qualifications Degree Bachelor
What you’ll be doing:
The Global Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the channel marketing plan for Park Place Technologies, globally. This person will also be a focal point to bring together the needs of North America, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM channel marketing requirements and ensure we can deliver a global framework that support the local requirements of our country teams. This role is focused on building our messaging plans, aligning those plans to our product and event calendars, defining the messaging plan for the channel; and the campaigns and assets needed to support the plan. This person will work closely with the Global VP of Channel Sales, Sr. Director of Marketing for EMEA and APAC and the US based PPT Marketing team to build strategies and plans to support the global sales objectives for the channel business.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate has a passion for partnering. This person has experience working in channel or partnership marketing roles. Can demonstrate a clear understanding of how to build channel marketing plans and can differentiate that from customer marketing. Looks for creative ways to engage partners in the business and differentiate our message from the rest. Works well across teams, both in North America and globally. Has developed global messaging plans for channel businesses and understands how to localize those messages for multiple countries. This person is comfortable delivering marketing reviews for partners of all sizes, and leadership at all levels. They will build a partner operating model that guides our investment strategy and sets our marketing priorities.
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and track channel marketing programs
- Budget management and ROI analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 7-10 Years marketing experience
- Experience managing and measuring marketing development funds use and efficiency
- Strong data analytical skills. Uses data to drive decision making
- Brings a business network of partner contacts and industry contacts
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Past global experience
- Speaks English plus another language
- Enjoys travel
Bachelor’s degree required.
10 – 20%